Social Network Analysis
Social Network Analysis (also called Organizational Network Analysis) is a tool that can reveal patterns of connectivity in work groups and across work groups.
Why do it?
Social Network Analysis identifies the informal information flows and webs of relationships within the organization, different from the hierarchical relationships.
An SNA map is like a ‘snapshot’
What Does an SNA map Show?
- the level of collaboration among people
- the flow of information (based on ratios and probabilities)
- the type and number of connections among network individuals the holes or lack of connection.
- When you need information to get your work accomplished?
- When you need help solving a work problem or issue?
- When you need help solving an interpersonal problem or conflict?
Download PDF Social Network Analysis
To learn more about SNA, the concepts and process, and how to analyze the maps, and to see our power point presentation contact email@example.com.